Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Art is Life Pt. 1

Here is my first Art is Life Post. Hope you enjoy and found some inspiraton from this... ISAAC FORTUOL Isaac Fortuol is a very talented emerging artist who's work has been featured in Dame Dash's gallery DD172. Isaac's style is being recognized and his work is becoming known by the art community. His peices are drawn in pen and ink and then watercolored. I believe his work truly comes from the harshness of coming up in the ghetto. Each piece tells a story. His work has been shown in galleries throughout Pheonix, San Fransisco, Las Vegas and New York. There is so much to his art, and I picked out a few of my favorite to show on my blog. He was also featured in the Japanese magazine LUSSW. Him and his team are some very talented young people, and if you want to see more on Isaac and/or his team check out his site http://www.fortoulpresents.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
What Dali Is Listening To

avandia recall