Tuesday, April 13, 2010

F@!$ how you feel. This how Dali Feel Pt. 1

Life is not like a mirror. You can fix it if your broke. -Dali I see too many people complaining about how bad life is. Even some of my friends. I dont need the negativity around me and I can clearly see how bad things are, so you don't have to keep reminding me. Everybody's struggling, and if they ain't then someone they know is. Get over it and get on your grind. Like my boy Ca$ino say "no tissues for my issues I just drown them in the Goose" lol. I'm not saying you have to go drink your problems away, but stop stressing over the same stuff. The worst part to all of this is that people complain when they have the resources to get out of their situation right in front of them. You gotta shoot for the stars not shoot with no range. While you are sitting there complaining there is a million other people out there grinding. So like my boy Lefty say "BUCK UP BART!!" LOL. Thats how I felt today. see you next week PS This isn't your normal Fashion Blog. If I don't like something I'm gone be real. There will only be clothes, music, and art that I like on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
What Dali Is Listening To

avandia recall