Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Louis Vuitton Animania Coin Purses

Found something that I think is crazy. These here are Louis Vuitton Coin Purses. These tiny coin purses are going for US$340. I would never pay that much for something so small, but you know how woman are. The Animania collection is a playful pack of Monogram-clad animals and cute details. These pieces features the animal patchwork made from Monogram canvas, patent leather, and karung snakeskin. There is also a silk scarf to join the collection that comes in Violet, Red and Coral. Who knows this might just beat out the hello kitty craze. Dont get me wrong they are cute in a different kind of way, but I would never buy something like this for my girl. I do enjoy the colors and the simplicity put into the animals tho. If you want to see more of this check out http://www.ilvoelv.com/2010/01/louis-vuitton-monogram-vernis-animaux.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
What Dali Is Listening To

avandia recall