Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Award Tour Clothing=Fresh

I stubbled upon another blog that I really liked and read. The kid who runs it is a college student based out of New Jersey by the name of Phillip T. Annand. He is a writer and designer who is very talented. I enjoy hearing and learning about other motivated young people who have a dream and passion to do what they feel is best for them artistically and financially. Not everyone wants to sit behind a desk/counter and work hard to make someone else a green dollar, and he is truly following his own ambitions. He runs a streetwear line by the name of The Award Tour. His clothes are very clean, his site http://www.theawardtour.com/ is one of a kind, and his message is "seize every moment that life presents to you and attack every second you are given with wreckless abandon and dedication to the pursuit of enjoyment...you only love once, enjoy those around you and enjoy the time that you have..." Great message and great way to think in my opinion. But check out the clothes and Phillip T. Annand at http://hypebeast.com/blog/phillipannand/

1 comment:

  1. Those outfits really cool and gorgeous and I had an idea now what is my gift to my brother. This was very attractive to all men’s and this was exactly for winter days. I will refer also this to my friend who is very lovable of this kind of shirts. Thanks for sharing with us.

    Michelle | wholesale ed hardy

    ReplyDelete

 
What Dali Is Listening To

avandia recall