Monday, April 26, 2010

F$#@ how you feel...This how Dali Feel Pt. 2

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get lol -Forest Gump I know I been slipping on the post, mainly because of the BS that's been going on in my life lately. I just realized how much power women have. They are strange creatures. They can be emotional, insecure, and annoying at some times, but we still love them. What makes me mad about some women is, you can love them more than anything in the world, but if they insecure it don't matter. I was just in a relationship that just went sour, and it was amazing to me how much sh!t I got when I loved my woman more than anything. I thought it would be easy to tell when a person loved you, but I guess when your upset it all goes out the window. Sometimes you get hurt so much that you wanna leave, but even after the BS you love that person so much that you stay. Love is something that I will never understand, but it came from GOD so I guess I don't need to understand, I just have to live it. To all the woman out there, if you gotta a good man don't run him off because of your insecurities, he with you for a reason and obviously he aint worried about them. I'm not gone go on and on about this, I'm just gone leave with this...Be careful with who you love and carefully love. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
What Dali Is Listening To

avandia recall