Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lin ShuttR Superlative Photography

Yo this is some Photography from my boy, my brother, and my partner Donald Prophete. This dude is one artistic brotha. This man live by " I want to be known as the guy that wanted to change the universe, but settled for changing the world". Are you serious!! This kid is crazy. What I love about Don is his work ethic. The man gets busy. He a real boss lol...literally. He went to get a job and a few months later he became manager haha. He works hard at everything that he do. When he hits the scene to shoot, he gets busy. Hundereds and hundreds of flicks nonstop. He is from Southside Jamaica, Queens, and he rep that to the fullest. Here are a few of his flicks. You can find him at www.facebook.com/.../Donald-LinShuttr-Prophete/100000306811899 Check them out!!

3 comments:

  1. This dude is crazy nice yo...Damn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know "Anonymous" lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY DONALD I FINALLY FOUND DARNELL...YEH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
What Dali Is Listening To

avandia recall